Rowland Air has been in the heating and air conditioning installation, service, and repair business for over 30 years. We will continue to remain open, committed, and prepared to respond to our customers with the same level of excellence you expect from us during these trying times.
The health and safety of our customers and our employees is our top priority. We would like to share with you the safeguards we are taking to ensure the well-being of our customers and our team during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- All members of our team have their temperature taken and recorded prior to the start of work each morning. If one of our office staff or technicians notices any symptoms of illness, they will be told to stay home and safe quarantine.
- Masks, gloves, booties and hand sanitizers have been distributed to all field employees.
- Our team is following the CDC recommendation to wash hands often.
- All personal contact has been eliminated, including handshakes.
- Our team practices social distancing of at least 6 feet.
We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to the continued opportunity to assist you with all your heating and cooling needs. Please do not hesitate to call us at (800) 500-9068 should you have any questions or concerns regarding the safety measures we are taking.