One of Southern California's biggest draws is the weather, and thanks to its moderate climate year-round, residents rarely have to deal with the wintry woes that plague northern states. However, the summer temperatures can definitely get too hot to handle, which means you need a reliable home cooling system to see you through.
When temperatures hit triple digits, you need to know that your air conditioner is going to produce the cool interior that keeps you comfortable throughout the long summer months. The best way to ensure optimal cooling is by partnering with Rowland Air for all your AC service needs. With over 30 years of experience installing, repairing, and servicing AC systems in Santa Clarita, San Fernando, Simi Valley, Oxnard, Ventura, and the Antelope Valley, Rowland Air is uniquely qualified to keep your cooling system running, no matter how hot the weather.
From AC maintenance plans to emergency services, we've got you covered with superior products and exceptional service. Don’t suffer through sweltering Southern California summers with unreliable air conditioning. Rowland Air is the experienced HVAC contractor you need to diagnose, repair, and upgrade your entire system.
Signs Your AC Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
As homeowners, it's important to know the signs that your home's air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced to avoid experiencing discomfort and spending more money on energy bills than necessary. Below, we'll discuss some of the signs indicating that your home's air conditioner needs to be repaired or replaced:
- Poor Airflow: If your home's air conditioner is not blowing air as strongly as it used to, it is an indication that something is wrong. Poor airflow could be caused by a clogged air filter, a damaged blower motor, or blocked ductwork. Once you notice poor airflow, it's important to consult a professional who can diagnose and solve the problem.
- Leaking Water: Water leaks around your air conditioning unit could be a sign that the unit's drain is blocked, and this can cause serious damage to your unit. If you notice any form of water leakage, it's important to switch off your air conditioner and contact a professional to fix the issue.
- Unusual Sounds: Air conditioners are designed to operate quietly, so any unusual sound coming from your AC unit should raise concerns. A screeching, rattling, or hissing sound could signify a faulty or loose component. It's crucial to contact an HVAC technician who can investigate the cause of the sound and repair it before it escalates.
- High Energy Bills: If you've noticed a spike in your energy bills, it could be due to your home's air conditioner not working efficiently. An air conditioner that's not working effectively will use more energy, which will reflect on your monthly energy bills. Consulting an HVAC technician could help determine the cause of the malfunction and point out if the unit needs repair or replacement.
- Age: Air conditioners are designed to last anywhere from 10-15 years, depending on how well they're maintained. Generally, the older your unit, the more prone it is to malfunctioning and needing costly repairs. If your unit is frequently breaking down, it may be time to consider replacing it with a newer and more efficient model.
When you experience issues with your cooling system, it could be that all you need is standard maintenance or simple air conditioning repair. However, your AC unit could also be old and outdated, severely damaged, or even improperly sized for the capacity your home requires. Rowland Air is prepared to assist you with all cooling needs, including upgrading to a new system when the time is right. With the right AC installation options, you could increase comfort and reduce costs simultaneously, and we’re happy to guide you through the process.
Our expert technicians can assess the needs of your home and suggest a number of suitable options for air conditioner replacement. Rowland Air contracts with the largest manufacturers in the heating and cooling industry to offer high-quality air conditioning units and accessories. Whether you need to upgrade your unit to better suit your square footage or you're looking to increase energy efficiency, Rowland Air can help you find the perfect products.
“Came on short notice. Detected the AC's problem right away. Reasonably priced and technicians were professional and efficient.”- Angela F.
Rowland Air offers regular maintenance scheduling to ensure optimal HVAC performance year-round, along with air conditioning repair service, as needed. This includes a service in the spring for your air conditioning unit, as well as a fall heating service for your furnace. When you adjust the thermostat, you don't want to have to worry that something will go wrong. Regular service calls for inspection, cleaning, and maintenance give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your system will deliver cooling on demand.
If we discover issues during our regular service calls, we’ll discuss potential solutions, including AC repair and replacement options, so you can make informed decisions. When you need an AC contractor you can trust to deliver expert advice, maintain your system, and provide quick and cost-effective repair and installation services, Rowland Air has everything you’re looking for.
Rowland Air is also happy to meet your emergency needs with same-day servicing options, as well as up-front pricing and zero overtime charges. We understand how frustrating it can be when your AC isn't working properly, especially in dangerously high-temperature conditions. You can rely on Rowland Air to meet all your cooling needs, providing the comfortable interior environment you expect and the peace of mind you deserve.
At Rowland Air, we're so sure you'll be satisfied with our superior service that we offer a 100% guarantee on our work.
“Incredible professionalism and honesty from Rowland Air Conditioning.”- Charlie O.
“Joaquin was very professional, and best of all, quickly diagnosed the problem, communicated the issue and repair cost, and upon my approval, repaired the system.”- Gary K.
“He went out of his way to take care if us with courtesy and professionalism not seen much any more.”- Henry H.
“Everyone went above and beyond! Would definitely recommend Rowland to anyone who want good value and a quality job done right!”- Larry F.
“Thanks Eric for your true & professional work. I highly recommend using Rowland Air”- Dennis H.
“I recommend them to anyone looking for any type of air conditioning service.”- Amalia G.
Owned & Operated
Our Police & Military