HVAC Services in Palmdale and Lancaster California
About Roland Air HVAC Company and Our Professional Technicians
As HVAC contractors for the past 30 years, Rowland Air has been proud to serve the heating and air conditioning needs of homeowners in Palmdale, Lancaster, and across Southern California. We take pride in installing premier heating and cooling systems with a focus on excellent customer service since 1987.
Installation Services, Maintenance and Repairs
In addition to providing homeowners in the Palmdale and Lancaster areas with full-service furnace, air conditioning installation and air quality checks, we pride ourselves on the maintenance and repair work we do to keep your heating and cooling system running perfectly at all times. We’re able to check your ducts for issues, do a full home energy audit, and perform any preventative maintenance needed on your home’s HVAC system.
Regular maintenance of your system will help ensure the HVAC mechanical equipment in your Lancaster or Palmdale home will continue to operate efficiently and dependably for many years. We suggest that you do an annual maintenance service on your air conditioner each Spring and your heater each Fall.
Providing Local Heating and Air Conditioning Services
for Palmdale and Lancaster California
At Rowland Air, we focus on doing three things extremely well: Installing HVAC systems, performing home heating and air conditioning maintenance or repair, and creating better air quality for residential homeowners or commercial businesses. If you’re in the Lancaster-Palmdale California area and need help, call us to set up an appointment. One of our technicians will be happy to assist you! See our coupons page for special offers to make the service call even more affordable.
Why won’t my air conditioning unit turn on?
- When your A/C fails to turn on, it could indicate a problem with your emergency switch. Try checking your breaker box to see if you have a tripped line. If this doesn’t restore power, then give us a call.
Why is my machine leaking?
- If your air conditioning unit is leaking, there are several likely causes. There could be a crack in the overflow drain pan, an air filter could be clogged with dirt or possibly the condensate line is plugged up. If you’d like us to fix your air conditioning leak, just give us a call!
Why is my A/C making noise?
- An unusual noise coming from your air conditioning unit could signify anything from a broken part to a clogged filter or faulty compressor. In this event, turn off your air conditioning at once and call our office to have one of our local technicians assess the issue.
What are the benefits of clean air?
- Removal of airborne dust particles reduces the exposure of these harmful irritants to your respiratory system. Individuals suffering from both asthma and allergies typically see improvement with clean air.
Our Commitment to the Community
- At Rowland Air, we take our work seriously. As a licensed and bonded HVAC company, we make it our business to help our local customer base in Palmdale, Lancaster, and Santa Clarita by offering free consultations and reliable, friendly installation, maintenance or repair services. If you’re interested in setting up a free consultation with one of our skilled house technicians, please contact us at 800-500-9068.
At Rowland Air, we're so sure you'll be satisfied with our superior heating and air conditioning services that we offer a 100% guarantee on our work. Contact Rowland Air today at 800-500-9068 for assistance with your air conditioning needs.